New York, NY
EnergyWatch is an entrepreneurial, private equity backed New York City-based provider of energy management services and technology to large commercial and corporate real estate, retail portfolios, and industrial energy consumers. The Company’s established, well-regarded solutions are anchored by its proprietary, cloud-based software tool, which helps consumers reduce energy expenses, simplify energy reporting, and measure and verify performance. By combining various streams of utility, weather, commodity market, metering, and building data in our integrated energy management platform, we provide data-driven services that save time and money, reduce risks, and identify cost saving opportunities.
Through our platform, we serve over 250 million square feet of real estate, thousands of utility accounts, over 6,500 GWh of annual electricity consumption, and nearly $1 billion in annual utility spend across 43 states and multiple countries. At a key inflection point in our company growth, EnergyWatch is seeking a Sales Executive with the vision, industry understanding, integrity and relationship-building skills to join EnergyWatch’s growing sales team.
Based in our New York City office, the Sales Executive focus will center on Watchwire SaaS solutions. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and grow a Territory whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Watchwire SaaS and supporting services.
- Make cold and warm sales calls to various stakeholders and decision-makers within target market including Utilities, Fortune 1000 and Real-estate Management companies.
- Lead or participate in remote and in-person demonstrations of Watchwire with prospective customers
- Clearly communicate Watchwire SaaS value proposition
- Understand prospect organization structure and decision-making processes
- Prepare proposals and present the value proposition for Watchwire virtually and in-person
- Track Leads, Opportunities and Sales KPI’s in Salesforce.com
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales targets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers
- Liaise with Customer Success team after sales have been made
Who you are:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience with SaaS (Energy management industry experience and knowledge of energy a plus)
- A track record of closing sales (or a strong commitment to learning the sales process)
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Creativity in engaging cold leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
- Experience growing sales in a start-up environment selling innovation.
- Competitive salary & commission commensurate with experience
- 401(k) and company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance, with company contribution
- Strong focus on work life balance
- Explanation of why you’d be a good fit for our company
- Send all of the above to email@example.com
New York, NY