Customer Success Manager
About the job
EnergyWatch is an entrepreneurial, private equity-backed provider of energy management services and technology to large commercial and corporate real estate portfolios. EnergyWatch helps clients minimize energy consumption, costs, and emissions and improve sustainability through energy analytics, procurement, utility budgeting and reporting, and real-time consumption analytics.
Through our proprietary cloud-hosted energy management platform, EnergyWatch identifies and analyzes the interactive effects of operational and capital improvements on utility supply and delivery costs; measures, verifies, and reports on key performance indicators; and summarizes the results for key decision-makers.
We’re looking to bring on a Customer Success Manager who will be instrumental in the growth of EnergyWatch.
What you’ll do:
- Lead customers through implementation of our software, tracking against optimal timelines and helping navigate any roadblocks
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating for client needs to Product, Engineering, Sales, and Executive teams
- Ensure adoption of our software by actively engaging with customers and communicating our vision and roadmap
- Help optimize our customer journey, improving internal workflows and external customer experience
- Identify upsell opportunities and manage the renewal process
- Monitor and report on customer health and KPIs
- Be an expert on system functions and features; you should be able to identify a customer challenge and how our technology can help solve that problem
- Update CRM with accuracy and attention to detail
- Turn clients into advocates
- Assist Executive team as needed
Who you are:
- Real estate operations knowledge – you know the different responsibilities carried by our end users, such as sustainability, engineering, property management, asset management, operations, etc.
- Follow through skills – you have a pulse on customer needs and can set expectations on delivery and next steps
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Patient, empathetic and able to quickly build rapport with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone discussions, emails, video conferences and site visits
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in the US full-time
- Preference given to those with energy market, utility invoice, and/or sustainability management knowledge – you understand LMPs, capacity market structures, tariff rates, ENERGY STAR, GRESB, LEED, etc.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) and company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance, with company contribution
New York, NY