“Climate change is the greatest social, environmental, and economic challenge facing our planet today.”
– Mindy S. Lubber, President of Ceres
Sustainability management is more important today than ever before. As a member of the sustainability team at your firm (in many cases, the sole member), you’re responsible for all activities that contribute to your company’s triple bottom line – profit, planet, and people. With
- sustainability reporting mandates from cities and states
- voluntary reporting (increasingly necessary to keep up with market demands) through agencies like GRESB and membership in groups such as CERES
- hundreds of firms pitching the latest, greatest efficiency technologies
- and directives coming from the C-Suite
there are more responsibilities (and opportunities) than there is time in the day.
Don’t hire EnergyWatch if…
- You’re not interested in helping the planet while increasing building asset value and improving tenant productivity.
- Your CEO, CFO, COO, and other stakeholders don’t need quantifiable proof of GHG emission reductions and capital project payback/ROI.
- You’re willing to accept poor returns on investment and anemic progress while your competitors are recognized for their corporate sustainability leadership.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for a strategic partner that will help you identify and quantify opportunities, comply with sustainability laws, report key metrics to relevant stakeholders, and gain recognition for your accomplishments, then we’re the team for you.